


I hope that the new year has brought great joy to each and every one of you reading this. Things have been pretty busy with the new year. I was blessed with having quite a bit of time off due to advancing to 12 hour shifts and the way it worked out I had from the 30th of Dec to Jan. 8th off so I spent most of my time cleaning and organizing the house while Abby followed close behind and undid everything I tried to clean.
Abby had her 9 month appointment on Dec 30th and she was 30 inches long (Topped the charts) and 18 lbs 14oz (50th percentile). She is a tall skinny girl that loves the fact that she can crawl and get into anything. I also spend my time child-proofing what hadn't been done. It's amazing how much stuff a little girl can get into. It seems like just yesterday we could lay her on the bed and not worry about her :).
Mike took a year end pheasant hunting trip with his dad, brother, family and friends out to Mott, ND and had a successful trip. Now he is busy working with his Uncle at the family saw mill in Ada, MN. That keeps him busy and he usually comes home, eats and falls asleep on the couch.
I just had my year review at work and can't believe it's already been a year, boy has time flied!! My review went excellent and have advanced to working 12 hrs which means I only have to work every third weekend instead of every other!!!! Uppercase Living has been pretty slow but soon to pick up with the new spring catalog out and people getting excited about the new products.
We would love to hear from each and every one of you! Our door is always open and I'm sure Mike would love to have a good reason to go ice fishing and I don't mind shopping...(after christmas sales were AMAZING).
God Bless
The Olson's
Micheal, Laura and Abigail (10 months on the 15th)

No comments:
Post a Comment