Things have been keeping steady here. I have had the opportunity to deliver two different sets of twins within the last two weeks and just got notified that I will be starting c-section training within the next couple weeks! It just seems like they keep pushing us through. I just have to remember that I am lucky to still have my job and not being laid off due to the economy. We are feeling the effects of it and aren't going to be receiving any raises until things look a little brighter....and I'm due for me year raise :( They are going to try to have as few as nurses possible working the heaviest load they can!!! Like I said earlier, I just have to be thankful that I still have my job and money coming in!
Mike is keeping busy at the saw mill cutting logs. When he isn't busy doing that, he's ice fishing and helping out with our little monster, AKA Abby!!! He's learning to help around the house and do laundry (which he does a good job at when he does) :)
Abby is staying busy! We had a few accidents these past weeks. She has managed to be tall enough to stand up in the bath tub and flip over the side when she wants out of the tub. A week later I was taking a shower and she was standing on the outside edge and wanted to get her ducky and managed to flip in the tub, jammies and all!!! She love chattering to herself, ducky, baby, mom, dad, or whoever wants to listen! She loves chatting over the internet with Grandma and Grandpa in Nebraska and Aunties in DE and NE and cousins!
I've started thinking the big 1st birthday party! We are planning it for the weekend before her first birthday on Sunday at the Splashers of the South Sea water park here in Grand Forks. You will be getting little evites or invites soon!!!
Hope this finds you well!
God bless
Olsons
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No...It's already May! hehe
Lorie
Post a Comment